A partnership with the Professionals means we are with you every step of the way. We'll make selling your property as simple and as stress-free as possible. The following is a marketing plan that can be used to profile your property in the marketplace. These activities differ accordingly to the suitability of your property.
1. Group Inspection. A group inspection allows the members of the Property Link team to view your property with the minimum of inconvenience to you for approximately 10 minutes. The group inspection ensures that all members of the team are then in a position to be able to quote your property to their respective buyers. It also gives you a collective opinion on the properties estimated marketing price range.
2. Creating a Sneak Property Preview. We have one of the largest buyer databases that is openly shared throughout the offices within the company, allowing you fast access to potential buyers waiting and ready to buy. Contact is made via the email database, which enables these buyers to access the properties immediately for viewing through Virtual Tours and web based marketing.
3. Consulting the Neighbourhood. It is important that once the property is on the market people within the immediate neighbourhood are aware of the property, as they will often assist the agents in identifying potential buyers for such a property who may be unknown to the agent at that time.
4. Promotional Sign Boards. Sign boards are a silent salesperson working 24 hours a day, very much like the internet. It is our belief that good quality signage allows our vendors to display their properties, which people simply cannot ignore.
5. Window Displays. As soon as we are appointed your agents window display photographs are promoted in our offices, giving details to entice the purchasers to make further enquiries. All of our offices have large window display areas where the public feels free and unthreatened to view outside of work hours.
6. Maximising Impact. Impact display advertising through the use of quality flyers, local media, property magazines and promotional events, display stands, national newspapers are all available for our vendor investment marketing.
7. Internet. As soon as we are appointed your agent, your property will feature on all major portals for real estate searching throughout New Zealand and Australasia. These portal sites are constantly revamped, redesigned and are often voted by the public as the number one vehicles used for finding and researching their real estate needs.
8. Open for Viewing. These are offered to all clients wishing to use the open property marketing method of inviting people, under a very security conscious system, to inspect the property and become emotionally involved with it. This in turn creates competition prior to offers being made.
9. Regular Progress Reports and Feedback to Vendors. We believe this is critical in the relationship in order to put the vendor in an informed position to make a decision upon the Sale and Purchase Agreement being negotiated. This is done either on a daily, weekly, or fortnightly basis as our agent becomes the single point of contact with our vendors.
10. Best Price Policy. Our best price policy enables the vendor to be reassured that at the time of a Sale & Purchase contract being presented that all agents have been notified and all their interested purchasers have been advised that a contract is to be drawn on the property. This system itself creates competition and will often see multiple offers being presented, and often with a much higher sale price being achieved.
11. Sale and Purchase Contract. Prepare Sale and Purchase Agreements that will be binding, with conditions that are approved to the satisfaction of the vendor, the purchaser, and their respective solicitors.
12. Our Performance Guarantee. It is our intention always to provide the service with a written guarantee signed by the agent and the Principal. If we fail to do any of the above and cannot rectify the problem within 7 working days the Listing Authority can be cancelled by the principal vendor.
Your Sales Consultant may have other ways of marketing your property that work well in your area. Discuss your marketing strategy with your Sales Consultant as they are the 'experts' in this area.
“Thanks to the team at The Professionals – your approach and honesty does your name proud.”
Carol Bethell, Patumahoe
“…Thanks heaps for your efforts – it was an almost painless sale! No doubt we’ll be back on your books one day.”
Lisa Irwin, Buckland
“The Professionals nursed me through a successful Auction and I would certainly recommend them to anyone considering selling their home.”
Pam & Brian Deller, Patumahoe
“Thank you very much for all your help & assistance in selling our house, especially since we left Pukekohe for Whitianga…thanks again!
Barry Sim, Whitianga
“I gave dealt with real estate agents in many countries and the Professionals have been the easiest and most accommodating.”
R Keenan, Pukekohe
“I highly recommend the team at Pukekohe Professionals as they made my first dream home a reality with stand out service with a smile.”
S Going, Pukekohe
“We loved the Panorama Tour available on your website. It was very easy to use and we've told our friends to visit your website. Thanks for the great service.”
A Breedy & R Peterken, Pukekohe
"We have dealt with various Professionals offices aroundAucklandand were happy. We tried another company recently but were not satisfied and are now using Professionals Pukekohe. We are 100% satisfied with the service and will stay with the Professionals."
D & W Donnelly, Pukekohe
“We thought the Professionals were absolutely wonderful, especially from a purchasers point of view. We told them we had a certain price range and they kept us advised of our options and didn't sidetrack us.”
Jasmine Gray, Onewhero