Why Use a Property Manager
+64 9 2370090
Managing a rental investment property is a time consuming business, finding suitable tenants is only the start. Maximising a Landlord's property investment return requires specialised knowledge, people skills and the coordination of many activities. We pride ourselves on our proven, effective property management system which has enabled us to achieve these objectives with skill and care.
When we manage your property we will:
- Effectively manage the relationship with your tenant
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement
- As a Professionals client you will have a property manager assigned to you to cover the day to day running of your business
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value
- Advertise your property on our website and using windowcards as soon as notice is received to minimise vacancy time
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references, before signing a tenancy agreement
- Collect and lodge Bond at Tenancy Services
- Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts
- Periodically inspect your property and write a report including any maintenance issues
- Arrange maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf if requested
- Carry out final inspections at the end of each tenancy
By undertaking these tasks, we leave you free from the day to day business of managing a rental investment, all of which is backed up by Our Service Guarantee
If you would like to discuss the management of your property further contact one of our New Business Managers or email us email@example.com and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your options further.
Read more about having your property managed in our free ebook - click here.
To provide a professional management service that all clients can trust,
through integrity, experience and fairness.
REINZ Accredited Residential Property Management Member.
If you need further assistance while looking to rent or renting your property, please contact us.